n the face of the outbreak of COVID-19, it is not recommended to expose yourself to crowded environments (stores, hospitals, airports, post offices) for long periods. The Whyline platform allows its users to enter a “Virtual Waiting Room” without requiring them to be present, until their turn to attend, reducing this potential risk.
With a mobile application and cloud-based software, organizations use Whyline to empower their customers by letting them schedule visits, jump the queue and be notified when to come over.
Whyline is a completely new take on old-style queuing systems that utilizes Cloud Computing. This solution virtualizes the entire queuing process for companies and governments by allowing their customers to see the live wait-times for their destination of choice and enter the line remotely from any location.
Benefits for customers
- Visibility on wait times calculated by Whyline dynamic algorithm.
- Flexibility to join queues, make appointments, send/receive documents or info remotely.
- A single place to track appointments everywhere they go.
Benefits for business
- State-of-the-art queue management system which allows companies to control every step of their customer journey.
- Convert waiting space into profitable areas and scale up the staff capacity using digital queueing.
- Replace punctual interactions by real-time and adequate contact centered on individual customer preferences.